- This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of F2F Events Germany Limited, Company Number 10210567 (England) whose registered address is Tythe Barn, High Street, Edlesborough, Dunstable, LU6 2HS, who controls this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller is F2F Events Germany Limited.
- Collection of Personal Information
- The types of personal information collected and stored by F2F Events Germany Limited might include your name and email address (to the extent permitted by data legislation / GDPR (ico.org.uk).
- F2F Events Germany Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to F2F Events Germany Limited to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from F2F Events Germany Limited;
2. during any transaction with us; and
3. any other data which you provide to F2F Events Germany Limited when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
4. F2F Events Germany Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a friend who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
Storage & Retention of Your Information
- F2F Events Germany Limited will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that F2F Events Germany Limited uses and the security policies which f2f events has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
- You have, at any point, the right to be forgotten. To do so, contact email@example.com or click “unsubscribe” on any email communications which you receive from F2F Events Germany Limited.
- Use of Your Information
- F2F Events Germany Limited may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of GDPR) for the following purposes:
1. administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
2. responding to any enquiry you make;
3. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding F2F Events Germany Limited or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
4. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the F2F Events Germany Limited website(s) and other services and developing f2f events marketing plans.
- F2F Events Germany Limited may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of GDPR) as follows:
1. if you have given your consent for F2F Events Germany Limited to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
2. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by F2F Events Germany Limited to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
3. to third parties selected by F2F Events Germany Limited as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc of the F2F Events Germany Limited website(s);
4. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure F2F Events Germany Limited compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
5. (where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of F2F Events Germany Limited and its customers), to any relevant authority or third party requiring f2f events to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on an F2F Events Germany Limited website; and
6. to any individual making a subject information request to F2F Events Germany Limited.
- In the event that F2F Events Germany Limited (or a relevant part of F2F Events Germany Limited) is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets. This will enable your relationship to continue with the relevant F2F Events Germany Limited business despite the change of ownership. Your personal information may also be passed (on a confidential basis) to companies with whom F2F Events Germany Limited is negotiating such a sale/merger as part of the verification exercise carried out on F2F Events Germany Limited by the third party.
When you visit an F2F Events Germany Limited website(s), F2F Events Germany Limited uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you’re use of the website. A number of cookies F2F Events Germany Limited use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- create a specific log-in session for a visitor to an F2F Events Germany Limited website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognise when a visitor to an F2F Events Germany Limited website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
- store your product selections to the shopping basket;
- collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors; and
- Gather information through our advertising partners, about the pages on the F2F Events Germany Limited website(s) that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in an “interest segment”. This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
- Some of the cookies used by F2F Events Germany Limited websites are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on an F2F Events Germany Limited website(s) you may not be able to take full advantage of the website(s) if you do so.
We have described the main cookies we use and what we use these for below:
Cookie name Purpose More Information
SQ_SYSTEM_SESSION It stores your PHP sessionid so we can store data as part of the standard PHP session system. If you are not logged in, it normally stores nothing, except the fact you are not logged in.
Certain cookies are either set by third parties on the Website or these are set by us using the third parties cookie code. More information about cookies placed by third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website. In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
Third Party Websites
Please be aware that F2F Events Germany Limited does not control and is not responsible for websites that are referred to or linked from its own websites and that use of your personal information on these websites is not subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- To access certain parts of the F2F Events Germany Limited websites, F2F Events Germany Limited may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself.
- You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.
Call Monitoring for Quality Control
Please note your calls to F2F Events Germany Limited may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.